Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reviewing the Learning Outcomes

How have I gained Shakespeare Literacy?
  • Over the Semester I have been able to read 6 plays. The Tempest, King Henry V, The Merchant of Venice, Hamlet, Much ado About Nothing, King Lear, Loves Labour's Lost, and helped discover a lost Shakespeare play titled Meleager.
How have I analyzed Shakespeare critically?
  • My knowledge helped me on the final to make sure we stayed true to Shakespeares methods. I have learned alot through reading all the plays and have critically analyzed in several blog posts one example can be seen here.
How have I engaged Shakespeare creatively?
  • I was able to help write and produce a scene for a Shakespeare Played called Meleager. I was able to act and learn lines for the play we didn't end up using them all in the final production but it was a great opportunity. I was able to attend a production of the Merchant of Venice and I posted a review. Another way is, I have been able to see 2 video production’s of Shakespeare. I saw Henry V, and also Hamlet on video.
How have I shared Shakespeare meaningfully?
  • I have been sharing my Shakespeare through conversation’s with a lot of different people. People became much more interested and were more engaged when I started talking about our final project. They were all eager and interested to see how we were going to make it work. It seems everyone has had a chance to doing something with Shakespeare. I tried reaching out through twitter, but I think I didn't get much of a response because I just created my account.
How have I gained digital literacy?
  • I now have posted 5 videos to YouTube. I had never done that before. I have become proffecient in using Blogger and no how to use the Vidyo conferencing equipment fairly well. I learned how to edit video's in Camtasia. I learned how to post content to twitter and how to subscribes blogs to a google reader account.

No comments:

Post a Comment